Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Sorry it took me so long!

Well I haven’t blogged in a while and thought it was about time I updated you on my life and that I should write another one of my in-depth thoughts. Well university is going great; I have just started my practicum. I have been confirmed into my home church and last but certainly not least, my boyfriend for two and a half years asked me to marry him and I said yes, so now he is my fiancĂ©!!!
Anyway, an in-depth thought… as I sit in the sun, I wonder about the world and everything in it and consider the fact that everyone works, studies or joys life and the world yet not one of us has a single clue as to how it works. When is it decided what we will do with our lives? When will we meet the right person? How will we know that they're our soul mate? What is our purpose while we're here? I have been living for twenty years and others for longer and yet no one really knows the answers to any of those questions. I suppose that is what makes life so incredible!

No comments: