Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The reason for the absence of new posts...

Well hello finally after having forgotten not only my password but also my user name I have finally reset both of them and can start blogging.


Funny enough I am going to write about security and why is it that we can't trust anyone anymore...? I have to many passwords and user names all to ensure that no one can access my Internet or email, but it blows me why anyone would want to read my emails, which most of the time describe the fact that I have missed my bus again and I am now wasting time writing emails, which contain where I am, what I am supposed to be doing if I hadn't of missed my bus and what I will spend the rest of the doing and that what I really really want to be doing is sleeping.


At college each student is given a special set of keys, one lets you in to any building and the other into your room, on each key it states, "restricted: Do not copy", but why would anyone want to come into college to risk, being tormented or worst killer by either of the following, the stench of the guys deodorant, which I swear they spray on 20 times a day to try and attract the opposite sex so they can eat them alive, the dirty, wet floors of the kitchenettes, which appear safe, but beware of the clear liquid that tries to break your limbs, the drunken gorilla's that only ever come out at night and haunt the corridors looking for lost souls to frighten and worst of all the college food that purposely smells yummy to try and invite you in, but sends you away with nothing but an empty feeling or a really bad stomach ache.

One other form of security that comes to mind is the important lock on both the shower and toilet doors. Now people if the door is shut surely that implies the area is engaged, and why in the world would anyone risk seeing a sight that would surely make them blind for the rest of their life...?

Well there you have it, a discussion on the many types of security one must remember so I ask you, is it really any wonder that I forgot just one little password...?

No comments: