Monday, March 26, 2007

My Life Currently

Well hello one and all, I am currently finding that life is flying me by at an extreme rate and I would love to know if it is possible to slow it down in anyway...?

I am almost finished the first term of my second year and I have only done one assignment so far and I have nothing due for a bit over a month. So you could say that my work load is a little light.

I am really looking forward to the Easter holidays, it means that I get to spend a little over two full weeks at home, seeing Jonathan and my family. Easter is sounding really busy already, church at 9am on Good Friday and lunch somewhere and tea at Gran and Pa's, Saturday, I think I will go down to my Grandparents and possibly babysitting my cousins and Easter Sunday I have church in the morning and lunch at Jonathan's and tea at my Grandparents house, so it will be interesting to see how I feel after the weekend.

Sarah, a friend from Lincoln is also coming for the middle weekend in the holidays for a few days, so see will be able to meet my friends and family and I can so her the farm, she should find that very interesting seeing as she is a true city girl.

Jonathan is working on the monday, so I think the plan is that we take Angela back to school and just have a couple of days away, which will be nice. I believe that the last week will be a chance to catch up on sleep!

I will just leave my readers with one question, that you can either comment on or just think about...How do you feel about Easter and the true meaning of Easter?

1 comment:

Achi Myachi said...

Hey Tiarnee!

Hmm.. How do I feel about easter?

Easter symbolises Jesus' death on the cross, and is a time to reflect on that, however I choose to take that reflection with me every day.

ANyway, God Bless!

Sammy